If there’s one fatal flaw in a non-mainstream music lover, it’s that we can be pretty obnoxious about our knowledge of killer bands that not everyone knows about yet. Hubris: we have it in spades, but we can’t hide what we know… and why should we?
If you’re headed to this year’s SXSW festival in Austin, Texas (March 8th – 17th), check out Sweden’s CRUCIFIED BARBARA, Germany’s KADAVAR, and Austin’s own SCORPION CHILD. Enjoy intelligent conversation about great bands who deliver the goods with complete strangers who “get” you. Hell, come hang with Nuclear Blast, where we’ll always say of your excellent taste in music, “If you’ve got it, flaunt it.”
- 3/13 Club Metropolis – 2200 S. Pleasant Valley Road @ 6:20 p.m.
- 3/13 Club Metropolis – 2200 S. Pleasant Valley Road @ 3 p.m.
- 3/15 Justine’s – 4710 E. 5th Street @ 4 p.m.
- 3/15 Rebel’s Honky Tonk – 305 W. 5th Street @ 9:30 p.m.
- 3/16 The Scoot Inn – 1308 E. 4th Street @ 2 p.m.
- 3/15 1100 Warehouse, 1100 E. 5th Street @ 9:20 p.m.
Visit our bands online at: